Detailed ItineraryThis is the most famous and must visit Tour, carefully Organized by our Local Delhi Verified Travel Specialists, in Collaboration with OneStepTraveller.
Capacity: Any Number
Timing: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Meeting Point: New Delhi Railway Station, Connaught Place, Akshardham, GIP Mall Noida. We will coordinate through call.
Transportation: Any of Swift Dzire / Verna / Innova / Tempo Traveler
Things to Know: Breakfast and Dinner are Included in the cost
6:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Car Pickup and start towards Agra
Since the journey towards Taj Mahal take 3 Hours, you would be picked up from the designated meeting spots as mentioned above and Drive towards Agra. Breakfast would be provided on the way or after reaching Agra
9:30 AM - 5:PM: Agra and Fatehpur Sikri
After reaching Agra, for the full day you would be shown around the 10 most exquisite and ancient monuments built hundreds of years back in the 2 beautiful Places Agra and Fatehpur Sikhri Below are the Places show
2) Agra Red Fort
3) Sikandra Fort
4) Jama Masjid
5) Akbar's Tomb
6) Mehtab Bagh
1) Panch Mahal
2) Buland Darwaza
4) Jodhabai Palace
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Drive back
After visiting the amazing places and the TAJ MAHAL, you would start your journey back to Delhi and reach delhi around 8 PM, where you will be dropped back to the same meeting points or anything on the way.
Places Covered, Activities and their DetailsTaj Mahal:
The Taj Mahal meaning Crown of the Palace, is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the City of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal, built in 1643.
The Taj Mahal was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 for being "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage". It is regarded by many as the best example of Mughal architecture and a symbol of India's rich history. The Taj Mahal attracts 7–8 million visitors a year. In 2007, it was declared a winner of the New7Wonders of the World (2000–2007) initiative.
Agra Fort is a magnificient historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The Agra fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled city.
Sikandra is the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of this beautiful monument. This structure has a perfect blending of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain themes.
Is one of the beautiful and largest Mosques in India built by the emperor Shah Jahan from 1644-1656.
Akbar's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal emperor, Akbar and an important Mughal architectural masterpiece which was built in 1604–1613 and located inside the Sikandra Fort
The Mehtab Bagh garden was the last of eleven Mughal-built gardens along the Yamuna opposite the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, the first being Ram Bagh
The city itself was founded as the capital of Mughal Empire in 1571 by Emperor Akbar, serving this role from 1571 to 1585, when Akbar abandoned it due to a campaign in Punjab and was later completely abandoned in 1610.
This is a beautiful 5 storey Palace in Fatehpur Sikhri, having an amazing ancient architecture built by Akbar. This is an extraordinary structure employing the design elements of a Buddhist Temple.
Buland Darwaza or the "Gate of Magnificence", is a beautiful monument which stands out and was built in 1601 A.D. by Akbar to commemorate his victory over Gujarat.
The Diwan-i-Khas, or Hall of Private Audiences, in the Red Fort of Delhi was the place where the Mughal emperor received courtiers and state guests.
Jodhabai was the wife of Akbar. Red sandstone palace built by Akbar, with a central courtyard & a mix of Hindu & Mughal styles. Jodha Bai's Palace is the central structure in Fatehpur Sikri's harem complex. It was a nearly self-contained complex, fronted by guardhouses, and designed to ensure that the women in purdah had everything that they needed for their daily life.
Terms And Conditions1) Make sure you have updated the correct number and hotel name/address in your profile as this is the only way for the agents to contact you for pickup coordination in tours where it is applicable.
2) In case of Car Tours, you will get a call from the Tour Agent up to a day before your Tour, to coordinate the pickup. If you do not get a call, feel free to call up the person responsible. We will share the phone number once you have completed the booking.
3) In case of Bus Tours, Shared Tours and Food Tours there will be designated pickup points where you have to report. There won't be hotel pickups for these Tours unless otherwise stated.
4) Local Experience Tours are organized by Local Tour Experts rather than Travel Agents. We believe this is the best way to take the most out of a City Experience.
5) If you have opted for a shared Car/Van tour, then congrats, you will be traveling along with other awesome people like you who wish to meet new people while traveling. Please respect the time of the other travelers and be at the pickup place or hotel on time.
6) If you fail to report at the designated time/place within ½ hour of the designated time, we are obligated to move to the next pickup point.
7) In case of any questions with regards to your trip or any feedback feel free to mail us at email@example.com. We are always ready to help you and take your feedback and act upon it.
Refund PolicyOneStepTraveller Charges:
48 hrs - 0 Hrs - 10% Cancellation Fees
>48 hrs - 5% Cancellation Fees
Partner Cancellation Charges:
Apart from the above, in case our Travel Partners Charge any cancellation amount, it would be deducted from the total Refund amount.