Detailed ItineraryThis is a Food Tour orgainzed by our local Hyderabadi Food Specialists through collaboration with Onestep Traveler
CAPACITY : 1-10 Persons
IDEAL FOR: NON-VEGETARIANS
TIMINGS : 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
AVAILABILITY : Everyday (Book atleast a Day in Advance)
MEETING POINT : No Hotel Pickup. The meeting location will be shared after the booking.
TRANSPORTATION : No Transport INcluded.
OTHER DETAILS: This is a Food Cooked and Served in a Local Hyderabadi Home.
FOOD ITEMS: Chicken Biryani; Curry, Curd and Dessert.
Once the booking is done you would be shared the Location where you would have to come to at the mentioned Time.
12:00PM - 1:00 PM: Reach Destination and Cooking Session
After you reach the Local's Home, you would be run through the Process of the how Hyderabadi Home Biryani is made in a regular Hyderabadi Home. The process take approximately 1 to 1.5 Hours.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM: After having seen how the Famous Hyderbadi Home Made Biryani is made, you can have the Biryani which your prepared, along with the Local Family. The food could also include local side dishes and any dessert.
Places Covered, Activities and their Details
Hyderabadi biryani is generally believed to have originated in the kitchens of the Nizam of Hyderabad. Hyderabadi biryani originated as a blend of Mughlai and Iranian cuisine in the kitchens of the Nizam, rulers of the historic Hyderabad State.
The ingredients are basmati rice, goat or chicken meat, yogurt, onions, spices, lemon, saffron. coriander leaves and fried onions are used as garnish. The preferred meat is goat, but chicken, or other meats are used in some variations.
Terms And Conditions1) Make sure you have updated the correct number and hotel name/address in your profile as this is the only way for the agents to contact you for pickup coordination in tours where it is applicable.
2) In case of Car Tours, you will get a call from the Tour Agent up to a day before your Tour, to coordinate the pickup. If you do not get a call, feel free to call up the person responsible. We will share the phone number once you have completed the booking.
3) In case of Bus Tours, Shared Tours and Food Tours there will be designated pickup points where you have to report. There won't be hotel pickups for these Tours unless otherwise stated.
4) Local Experience Tours are organized by Local Tour Experts rather than Travel Agents. We believe this is the best way to take the most out of a City Experience.
5) If you have opted for a shared Car/Van tour, then congrats, you will be traveling along with other awesome people like you who wish to meet new people while traveling. Please respect the time of the other travelers and be at the pickup place or hotel on time.
6) If you fail to report at the designated time/place within ½ hour of the designated time, we are obligated to move to the next pickup point.
7) In case of any questions with regards to your trip or any feedback feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to help you and take your feedback and act upon it.
Refund PolicyOneStepTraveller Charges:
48 hrs - 0 Hrs - 10% Cancellation Fees
>48 hrs - 5% Cancellation Fees
Partner Cancellation Charges:
Apart from the above, in case our Travel Partners Charge any cancellation amount, it would be deducted from the total Refund amount.