Detailed ItineraryThis is a Local City Tour in Bus Organized by our Local Verified Goa Expert Agents through Collaboration with OneStepTraveller.
Capacity: Any no of Persons
Timing: 8:30 AM to around 4:30 PM
Meeting Point: As this is a Bus Tour there is no Hotel Pickup. Pickup from designated meetup points at Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim, which will be informed by Phone after Booking.
Things to know: Any comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen, Shoes, Sandals
Pickup between 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM from above locations only.
Morning Pickup at 8:30 am from the fixed pickup point from Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim
Below are the places covered
1) CALANGUTE TO FORT AGUADA :
2) SALIGAO CHURCH:
3) CALANGUTE BEACH :
4) ANJUNA BEACH (View point) :
5) VAGATOR BEACH :
6) MORJIM BEACH:
7) ASHVEM BEACH:
Return back to to the hotel by 4.30 pm
Places Covered, Activities and their Details1) CALANGUTE
2) FORT AGUADA
3) SALIGAO CHURCH
4) CALANGUTE BEACH
5) ANJUNA BEACH
6) VAGATOR BEACH
7) MORJIM BEACH
8) ASHVEM BEACH
CALANGUTE TO FORT AGUADA :
A Tour start off with a visit to Fort Aguada Candolim. A Famous 17th Century fort now made even famous by the 5star Taj hotel complex.Fort Aguada in Goa is one of the most importanat Fort in Goa and most cruicial of all forts in Goa. Today its being used as a Goa jail.It was built by the Portuguese government in 1612 in order to protect Old Goa from enemy attacks. A spring within the aguada fort supplied water to all the ships that called there.
Unique in its architectural design and is being illuminated throughout the tourist season.
One of the most beautiful churches in Goa. It is the Parish Church for the Saligao village only 4 kms from World famous beach Calangute. The Goa Tourism Department has made arrangements to illuminate the church at night. It looks like a shimmering jewel in the fields as you drive by on the Chogum road from Panjim to Calangute.
CALANGUTE BEACH :
Trip rounds off with a visit to the calangute Beach Widely known as queen of Goa’s beaches, picnic and musical groups draw hundreds of people. plenty of Water Sports Activities can be seen in calangute. Calangute has number of Luxury and budget hotels. These beach draws thousand of people every year from all parts of the world.
ANJUNA BEACH (View point) :
Very popular among the foreigners and is a beautiful picnic spot also known for Trance parties and Hippies in 60’s and 70’s. Very famous for Night life and always crowded with Foriegn tourist. Today main attraction of Anjuna Beach is wednesdays market popularly know as “Flea Market”.
VAGATOR BEACH :
A beach famous for its seclusion with the Chapora Fort, as its imposing back drop. Vagator beach is undeniably one of the best beaches in the world.Vagator Beach is split into two main beaches by a seaside headland which holds the car park and lots of stalls selling trinkets, clothes, soft drinks and snacks. As you face the sea, on your right is North Vagator Beach (Big Vagator)and on your left Ozram Beach, more commonly known as Little Vagator Beach
An isolated Beautiful of North Goa where you will find majority of Russian tourist. The beach streches of empty sand with lot of palms and casuarians trees in the background. You can spot some beautiful birds around.
Rocky yet beautiful beach in north of Goa. many locals visit this beach for their family picnics.
Terms And Conditions1) Make sure you have updated the correct phone number and hotel name/address in your profile as this is the only way for the agents to contact you for pickup coordination in tours where it is applicable.
2) In case of Car Tours, you will get a call from the Tour Agent up to a day before your Tour, to coordinate the pickup. If you do not get a call, feel free to call up the person responsible. We will share the phone number once you have completed the booking.
3) In case of Bus Tours, Shared Tours and Food Tours there will be designated pickup points where you have to report. There won't be hotel pickups for these Tours.
4) Local Experience Tours are organized by Local Tour Experts rather than Travel Agents. We believe this is the best way to take the most out of a City Experience.
5) If you have opted for a shared Car/Van tour, then congrats, you will be traveling along with other awesome people like you who wish to meet new people while traveling. Please respect the time of the other travelers and be at the pickup place or hotel on time.
6) If you fail to report at the designated time/place within ½ hour of the designated time, we are obligated to move to the next pickup point.
7) In case of any questions with regards to your trip or any feedback feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to help you and take your feedback and act upon it.
Refund PolicyOneStepTraveller Charges:
48 hrs - 0 Hrs - 10% Cancellation Fees
>48 hrs - 5% Cancellation Fees
Partner Cancellation Charges:
Apart from the above, in case our Partner Charges any cancellation amount, it would be deducted from the total Refund amount.