Detailed ItineraryThis is a unique Adventure Tour organized by our Goa Flyboarding Certified Adventure Specialists. This is the only place in Goa where you can experience Flyboarding.
You need not know swimming for this adventure activity.
Capacity: Any no of Persons
Timing: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Availability: Everyday. October to May
Meeting Point: Will be communicated on the Day of the Tour
Transportation: Self Transport
Safety: We have a professional team of Flyboarding experts who will train you and also guide you during the entire Process. You have nothing to worry except enjoy the Ride :)
What to Wear:
1) Please carry along swimwear, T-Shirt, Nylon Shorts
2) Sun cream, hat, sunglasses
The Flyboarding person will call you the day before to confirm the Timing as Flyboarding depends on the weather conditions.
The Flyboard is strapped to the feet of the user and is connected to a jet ski by a hose. The power of the jet ski is what propels the water through the hose. The water is propelled out beneath the Flyboard allowing the user to fly in upwards of 30 to 35 ft above the water.
Places Covered, Activities and their DetailsFlyboarding at Charpora River
Flying high in the air is everyone’s dream and how fantastic would it be if you could fly above the sea waves. The most awaited adventure activity, Flyboarding is here in Goa now. Even the prices are cheaper comparatively as we are tied up with India's only Flyboarding Company. The first of its kind flyboarding in India will now be operating out of the beautiful Chopdem Jetty of Chapora. This is the best adventure activity in Goa now which visitors prefer.
The Flyboard is the newest extreme sport in the world and lucky that we have it available in India now too and hence is must do when in Goa. A Flyboard enables the rider to use water pressure to ‘fly’ above the sea. The science behind it all is surprisingly simple. The rider wears a life jacket and a helmet for safety, and stands strapped into a board, much a like a small wakeboard, which is connected to a jet-ski with a 10m pipe, which pumps water into the board. The jet-ski engine supplies the power to pump the water and into the board, and that’s what propels it upwards. The instructor will be on the jet-ski controlling the pressure.
Other few Famous Destinations where Flyboarding is Famour in Asia are Dubai, Bali, Pattaya and Thailand.
Terms And Conditions1) Make sure you have updated the correct phone number and hotel name/address in your profile as this is the only way for the agents to contact you for pickup coordination in tours where it is applicable.
2) In case of Car Tours, you will get a call from the Tour Agent up to a day before your Tour, to coordinate the pickup. If you do not get a call, feel free to call up the person responsible. We will share the phone number once you have completed the booking.
3) In case of Bus Tours, Shared Tours and Food Tours there will be designated pickup points where you have to report. There won't be hotel pickups for these Tours.
4) Local Experience Tours are organized by Local Tour Experts rather than Travel Agents. We believe this is the best way to take the most out of a City Experience.
5) If you have opted for a shared Car/Van tour, then congrats, you will be traveling along with other awesome people like you who wish to meet new people while traveling. Please respect the time of the other travelers and be at the pickup place or hotel on time.
6) If you fail to report at the designated time/place within ½ hour of the designated time, we are obligated to move to the next pickup point.
7) In case of any questions with regards to your trip or any feedback feel free to mail us at email@example.com. We are always ready to help you and take your feedback and act upon it.
Refund PolicyOneStepTraveller Charges:
48 hrs - 0 Hrs - 10% Cancellation Fees
>48 hrs - 5% Cancellation Fees
Partner Cancellation Charges:
Apart from the above, in case our Partner Charges any cancellation amount, it would be deducted from the total Refund amount.