Detailed ItineraryThis tour is an Experience Tour, Organized by a Local Delhi Travel Expert Akash Malik.
Capacity: 1- 4 Persons
Timing: 3:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Meeting Point: Connaught Place or an alternate place to be decided
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Pickup
The tour starts with Pickup from the respective hotels by Car between 3:30 PM to 4:PM. If the Hotel is in outskirst, then the Car Pickup would be from a Specific metro station which will be intimated.
4:30 PM: Lotus Temple
]The tour beings with a visit to the famous Lotus Temple which is a Bahai house of workship, in the shape of a Lotus. We'll stay there for approximately an hour.
5:30 PM: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
After this we will head to the Sikh place of worship, a very famous Gurudwara called Bangla Sahib Gurudwara. This is a very beautiful Gurudwara and the most prominent of the Sikh Gurudwaras in India, built in the year 1783. We'll stay here for approximately an hour.
6:30 PM: India Gate
We would be heading next to the India Gate which is a beautiful gate dedicated as a war memorial for the Indian Soldiers who died in the World War I.
7:45 PM Dinner (based on your food preference) in Connaught Place
After chilling out at India Gate we would head to the Dinner Place in any famous restaurant of your Choice. We will recommend and take you to the place but the food expense are not included in the Package so that we let you try your own food of preference.
8:45 pm: Fire Pan Experience
No dinner is complete without having the famous Indian after meal, digestive beetle leaf. We would take you to the Famous Indian Fire Pan Place at a walkable distance in Connaught Place.
The Tour ends with these amazing memories as the Host drops you back to the respective Hotels.
Places Covered, Activities and their Details1) Lotus Temple
2) Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
3) India Gate
4) Self Sponsored Dinner near Connaught Place
5) Fire Pan after Dinner Connaught Place
The Lotus Temple, located in Delhi, India, is a Bahá'í House of Worship that was built in December 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it has become a prominent attraction in the city. Like all other Bahá'í Houses of Worship, the Lotus Temple is open to all, regardless of religion or any other qualifications. The Lotus Temple has won numerous architectural awards and a 2001 CNN report referred to it as the most visited building in the world.
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib:
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is one of the most prominent Sikh gurdwara, or Sikh house of worship, in Delhi, and known for its association with the eighth Sikh Guru, Guru Har Krishan, as well as the pool inside its complex, known as the "Sarovar." It is ranked No 1 among the best tourist and pilgrimage spot in Delhi in 2017. It was first built as a small shrine by Sikh General Sardar Bhagel Singh in 1783, who supervised the construction of nine Sikh shrines in Delhi in the same year, during the reign of Mughal Emperor, Shah Alam II.
As with all Sikh Gurdwaras, the concept of langar is practiced, and all people regardless of race or religion may eat in the Gurdwara kitchen (langar hall). The Langar (food) is prepared by Gursikhs who work there and also by volunteers who like to help out.
The India Gate (originally called the All India War Memorial) is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath. This is a memorial to 70,000 soldiers of the Indian Army who died in the period 1914–21 in the First World War. 13,300 servicemen's names, including some soldiers and officers from the United Kingdom, are inscribed on the gate. Apart from the historical significance, this place a good hangout place during evening with lots of people around and good vibe with the View of the Indian gate lit during the Night.
Self Sponsored Dinner near Connaught Place:
Connaught Place is a very famous evening meeting spot for many youngsters, shopaholics and also foodaholics. This is a major business centre in Delhi with lots of major brands having their showrooms there. Apart form this there are lots of Bars and Pubs around. However in this tour we will take you to any restaurant based on your food choice and the food expenses is not included in the Tour.
For those who don't know, Paan (from Sanskrit par?a meaning "leaf") is a preparation combining betel leaf with areca nut and sometimes also with tobacco. It is chewed for its stimulant and psychoactive effects. However this pan which you are going to taste is a unique pan which is burnt with fire and you swallow it when it is Lit. This is a very unique experience which is a must have if you are a PAN lover or just a touristically curious person.
Terms And Conditions1) Make sure you have updated the correct number and hotel name/address in your profile as this is the only way for the agents to contact you for pickup coordination in tours where it is applicable.
2) In case of Car Tours, you will get a call from the Tour Agent up to a day before your Tour, to coordinate the pickup. If you do not get a call, feel free to call up the person responsible. We will share the phone number once you have completed the booking.
3) In case of Bus Tours, Shared Tours and Food Tours there will be designated pickup points where you have to report. There won't be hotel pickups for these Tours unless otherwise stated.
4) Local Experience Tours are organized by Local Tour Experts rather than Travel Agents. We believe this is the best way to take the most out of a City Experience.
5) If you have opted for a shared Car/Van tour, then congrats, you will be traveling along with other awesome people like you who wish to meet new people while traveling. Please respect the time of the other travelers and be at the pickup place or hotel on time.
6) If you fail to report at the designated time/place within ½ hour of the designated time, we are obligated to move to the next pickup point.
7) In case of any questions with regards to your trip or any feedback feel free to mail us at email@example.com. We are always ready to help you and take your feedback and act upon it.
Refund PolicyOneStepTraveller Charges:
48 hrs - 0 Hrs - 10% Cancellation Fees
>48 hrs - 5% Cancellation Fees
Partner Cancellation Charges:
Apart from the above, in case our Travel Partners Charge any cancellation amount, it would be deducted from the total Refund amount.