Detailed ItineraryThis tour is an Experience Tour, Organized by a Local Delhi Travel Expert Robin Dhiman.
Capacity: 1- 4 Persons
Timing: 11 AM to around 8 PM
Meeting Point: Rajiv Chowk Metro Station or as planned later
Transportation: Tuk Tuk, Car, Walking
11:00 AM: Meeting Point
The tour starts with meeting at the designated meeting point (which will be intimated) , at 11 AM.
12:00 PM - 1 PM: Qutub Minar
Next, we head to the amazing Qutub Minar, which is an 800-year-old single minaret architecture built during the Mughal rule and is a Unesco World Heritage Site.
1:00 PM - 2;00 PM: Lunch
We then head to a local amazing Lunch place to have Lunch of your own choice. Our guide will take you to the best place as per your tastes, but the Food expense is not included in the package.
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM: Akshardham Temple Tour
After lunch, we head to the magnificent Swaminarayan Akshardham Mandir which is a Hindu Temple known for its amazing architecture displaying art on Hindu and Indian Culture. Since it is a huge place you can spend a couple of hours here.
5:00 PM to 7: PM: Akshardham Sahajanand, Neelkanth, and Sanskruti Tours
After a quick tour around the Monuments and Architectures of Akshardham, you would be visiting the amazing 3 unique exhibitions i.e Hall of Values, Giant Film Screen on Indian Landscapes from Himalayas to Assam and the last boat ride taking you through Indian Culture.
7:00 PM to 7:30 PM: Multimedia Water show at Akshardham
This is one show which should not be missed on your visit to the Akshardham Temple. Also called the Sahaj Anand Water show is a 24-minute multi color-laser, video projections show showing the life story from the Kena Upanishad.
At the end of this, you would be dropped back to the original meeting point or the nearest metro to head to your Hotel.
Places Covered, Activities and their Details1) Qutub Minar
2) Akshardham Temple
3) Sahajanand, Neelkanth and Sanskruti Tours
4) Sahaj Anand Multimedia Sound and Light Water Show
The Qutub Minar is a minaret that forms a part of the Qutab complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a 73-meter tall tapering tower of five storeys. Qutab Ud-Din-Aibak, the founder of the Delhi Sultanate, started construction of the Qutub Minar's first storey around 1192. In 1220, Aibak's successor and son-in-law Iltutmish completed a further three storeys. In 1369, a lightning strike destroyed the top storey. Firoz Shah Tughlaq replaced the damaged storey, and added one more.
Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham complex is a Hindu Mandir and a spiritual-cultural campus in Delhi. The mandir complex displays millennia of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, spirituality, and architecture. According to Swaminarayan Hinduism, the word Akshardham means the abode of almighty Lord Swaminarayan and believed by followers as a temporal home of God on earth.
Sahajanand, Neelkanth and Sanskruti Tours
These are the most amazing Tours which takes you through the 3 major important things which you would know about Indian Culture i.e Indian Values, Beautiful Indian Landscapes, and the Indian Culture Tour. Below are the 3 tours
SAHAJANAND DARSHAN – HALL OF VALUES: Visitors walk into a world of values that can help change their lives and the world. Universal values like love, ahimsa (non-violence), fearlessness, service, humility, compassion, spiritual consciousness, honesty, unity, and peace are displayed through a series of exhibits using animatronic figures, scenic representations, and short videos.
NEELKANTH DARSHAN – GIANT SCREEN FILM: come and take your seat in this unique giant screen theater. Explore the highest mountains and deepest gorges of the Himalayas, trek through the rainforests of Assam and see the magnificent Rameshwaram mandir. Follow in the footsteps of Neelkanth, a youthful Bhagwan Swaminarayan, on his journey across the Indian subcontinent in this epic large format film.
SANSKRUTI DARSHAN – CULTURAL BOAT RIDE: Board a boat and sail through thousands of years of ancient Indian history. Experience the lifestyle of the Vedic era. Pass through the oldest university and watch an eye surgery happening more than a thousand years ago. This 12-minute boat ride presents some of India’s important contributions to the world.
Sahaj Anand Multimedia Sound and Light Water Show at Akshardham
The Sahaj Anand Water Show is a breathtaking 24-minute presentation which unites a variety of intriguing media to bring to life a story from the Kena Upanishad. Multi-color lasers, video projections, underwater flames, water jets and surround sound in symphony with lights and live actors produce a captivating and inspiring presentation. International experts contributed their expertise with BAPS volunteers and sadhus to produce this one-of-a-kind presentation.
Terms And Conditions1) Make sure you have updated the correct number and hotel name/address in your profile as this is the only way for the agents to contact you for pickup coordination in tours where it is applicable.
2) In case of Car Tours, you will get a call from the Tour Agent up to a day before your Tour, to coordinate the pickup. If you do not get a call, feel free to call up the person responsible. We will share the phone number once you have completed the booking.
3) In case of Bus Tours, Shared Tours and Food Tours there will be designated pickup points where you have to report. There won't be hotel pickups for these Tours unless otherwise stated.
4) Local Experience Tours are organized by Local Tour Experts rather than Travel Agents. We believe this is the best way to take the most out of a City Experience.
5) If you have opted for a shared Car/Van tour, then congrats, you will be traveling along with other awesome people like you who wish to meet new people while traveling. Please respect the time of the other travelers and be at the pickup place or hotel on time.
6) If you fail to report at the designated time/place within ½ hour of the designated time, we are obligated to move to the next pickup point.
7) In case of any questions with regards to your trip or any feedback feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to help you and take your feedback and act upon it.
Refund PolicyOneStepTraveller Charges:
48 hrs - 0 Hrs - 10% Cancellation Fees
>48 hrs - 5% Cancellation Fees
Partner Cancellation Charges:
Apart from the above, in case our Travel Partners Charge any cancellation amount, it would be deducted from the total Refund amount.