Detailed ItineraryThis tour is an Experience Tour, Organized by a Local Mumbai Street Food Tour Expert, Vishall Bansal
If you are a hardcore foodie, this is one tour which you should not miss on your visit to Mumbai.
Capacity: 1- 20 Persons
Ideal For: Non-Vegetarians
Timing: 10:30 AM to around 1:30 PM
Availability: ONLY ON SATURDAYS
Meeting Point: Gol Masjid, Marine Lines
Things to know: Skip breakfast.
About the Tour:
Food - 5 places,
Dessert - 1 Place,
And a Mug Of Beer
There is something so mystical yet comforting about the tiny cafes and restaurants in South Mumbai. And even though a lot of restaurants/cafes have popped up in town there are a few who have clearly preserved the old world charm in their décor, food and service. And amongst these, the endangered Parsi restaurants and the quickly disappearing Irani cafes clearly stand out.
We did have a long to-do or “to-eat” list…literally speaking, so we decided to start a tour of a few of these Parsi/Irani restaurants and cafes during our one day long trip in South Mumbai!
What You’ll be getting, is definitely more than your money’s worth & an outstanding gastronomical adventure with Sherpa Vishall.
The Parsis kept their promise. Their food, moons away from Persian eats, is closer to local Gujarati coastal cooking, featuring indigenous fish, lentils and curries, all accompanied by Indian carb staples – chaval and rotli.
It’s a taste of this that awaits you on any leisurely evening on the weekend in South Mumbai, which you should kick off with a walk through its winding alleys, some of which house century-old structures.
The one of a kind guided walking food tour in Mumbai, is a 3-4 hour tour around the most historic neighborhood of Mumbai that introduces you to the wonderful hosts and delicious food of India: Parsis.
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels, our food tour offers a spectacular variety of delicious Indian foods and drinks. During the food tour, each participant is introduced to the Parsi cuisine. We take you on a gastronomical adventure that will titillate your senses and leave you wanting for more. We are already conducting another food tour (Kebab Mein Haddi) in Mumbai and have extensive experience of working with international clients. We promise that you will have plenty of 'delectable fun'!"
Places Covered, Activities and their DetailsFood - 5 places,
Dessert - 1 Place,
And a Mug Of Beer
Terms And Conditions1) Make sure you have updated the correct number and hotel name/address in your profile as this is the only way for the agents to contact you for pickup coordination in tours where it is applicable.
2) In case of Car Tours, you will get a call from the Tour Agent up to a day before your Tour, to coordinate the pickup. If you do not get a call, feel free to call up the person responsible. We will share the phone number once you have completed the booking.
3) In case of Bus Tours, Shared Tours and Food Tours there will be designated pickup points where you have to report. There won't be hotel pickups for these Tours unless otherwise stated.
4) Local Experience Tours are organized by Local Tour Experts rather than Travel Agents. We believe this is the best way to take the most out of a City Experience.
5) If you have opted for a shared Car/Van tour, then congrats, you will be traveling along with other awesome people like you who wish to meet new people while traveling. Please respect the time of the other travelers and be at the pickup place or hotel on time.
6) If you fail to report at the designated time/place within ½ hour of the designated time, we are obligated to move to the next pickup point.
7) In case of any questions with regards to your trip or any feedback feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to help you and take your feedback and act upon it.
Refund PolicyOneStepTraveller Charges:
48 hrs - 0 Hrs - 10% Cancellation Fees
>48 hrs - 5% Cancellation Fees
Partner Cancellation Charges:
Up to 24 hours before the Journey - 50% Cancellation Fees
Within 24 hours before the Trip - No Refund